Tuesday 21 April 2015

Adventures in Amigurami!

Life, family, kids and big life events have meant a while away from blogging, but I thought it was about time to get back on it and share some of the things I've been making recently.  

I've deviated from scarves and tried my hand at at Amigurami!  I'd avoided it because I didn't think I could work that neatly, but a desire to make gifts for some of my friends urged me on.  

I wanted to make a zebra, so searched on Ravelry for a suitable pattern, and came up with this one! I was lucky enough to become a pattern tester for the designer, who was wonderfully supportive for any questions I had.  He's not in traditional colours, as he was destined for a friend who likes their Zebras rather dusty . . .

The pattern can be found here: Zebra Toy


In progress - the pics are some of the ones I took for the designer to see the progress  . .  . . .

   


And the finished product!



Hoping you like my work!  And looking forward to sharing my other creations soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment